Hours of Operation
Office Hours 9 am to 5 pm
Phone Hours 7 am to 10 pm
6200 Ramsey Street, Ste 125
Fayetteville, NC 28311
Fort Bragg and Fayetteville home buyers and other smart borrowers look to Carolina Home Mortgage when it comes to expert knowledge about conventional, USDA, FHA, and, in particular, VA loans. We work for you, not the bank. As a mortgage broker, we are the middleman between you and multiple lenders. This opens up your access to many types of mortgages, interest rates, and programs specially designed for veterans, first-time home buyers, and residents in rural areas.
Why a Broker?
You get one-stop shopping for the loans available at small banks, commercial banks, and other lenders who are competing for your business! We are accountable to you. While most loan officers are employed by the bank, we are “employed by you” to find you a home loan or determine what steps you need to take to qualify for a residential mortgage.
Home or investment purchases are among the biggest financial decisions you and your family will ever make, so count on someone who has a local presence and who succeeds because of integrity. We can save you time, headache, and heartbreak in getting the right loan for your home, town home, condominium, or investment property.
- Fixed-rate and Adjustable
- No Closing Cost
- Zero Down Payment
- Rate Quote Comparison
- Pre-approval or Pre-qualification Letter
- Credit Score Review
- Realtor and Attorney Referrals
The process for getting a home loan is complicated. New laws and regulations have increased the amount of paperwork, changed the requirements, and increased the value of having a loan officer with experience.
- If you want a VA loan, you need someone who has expertise in working with the US Department of Veterans…someone who understands all of their requirements to qualify.
- If you want a USDA loan, you need someone who has expertise in working with the US Department of Agriculture, who must also approve your mortgage in addition to qualifying with a lender.
- If you want a FHA loan, which appeals to first-time home buyers, you need someone with expertise in working with the Federal Housing Administration. You see, already, the importance of choosing a loan officer.
Compare your choices by calling 910-221-9848 or emailing Fayetteville@carolinahomemortgage.com now!